IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE OR IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING HARMING YOURSELF OR OTHERS OR IF YOU FEEL THAT ANY OTHER PERSON MAY BE IN ANY DANGER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CALL THE EMERGENCY SERVICE NUMBER (911 IN THE US) AND NOTIFY THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES. SEEK IMMEDIATE IN PERSON ASSISTANCE. THE PLATFORM IS NOT DESIGNED FOR USE IN ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED CASES AND THE COUNSELORS CANNOT PROVIDE THE ASSISTANCE REQUIRED IN ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED CASES.
THE PLATFORM IS NOT INTENDED FOR THE PROVISION OF CLINICAL DIAGNOSIS REQUIRING AN IN-PERSON EVALUATION AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE IT IF YOU NEED ANY OFFICIAL DOCUMENTATION OR APPROVALS FOR PURPOSES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COURT-ORDERED COUNSELING OR EMOTIONAL SERVICE DOG CERTIFICATION. IT IS ALSO NOT INTENDED FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING WHICH DRUGS OR MEDICAL TREATMENT MAY BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU, AND YOU SHOULD DISREGARD ANY SUCH ADVICE IF DELIVERED THROUGH THE PLATFORM.
DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID, OR DELAY IN OBTAINING IN-PERSON CARE FROM YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF INFORMATION OR ADVICE YOU RECEIVED THROUGH THE PLATFORM.
Information Moodshare Collects
When you use our Platform, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your IP address, time zone, and the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you continue to use our Platform, we collect information about the individual pages that you view and about how you interact with the Platform. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- Log files track actions occurring on the Platform, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you use the Platform.
Moodshare’s policy is to comply with federal and state regulations pertaining to the collection of private information and private health information. Moodshare collects the following information:
- Information required such as your birthday, email address for creating your account on our Platform.
- Information regarding the individual’s progress and mental health assessments.
- Information posted to a group chat.
- Emergency contact information for your therapist to access in case of an emergency.
Information Moodshare Uses
To help design our Platform and for use in research analysis, Moodshare uses non-identifying data. We use data only after we have deleted your name and all other publicly identifiable information from it, or have merged it with the information of other users.
Moodshare utilizes non-identifiable and cumulative data about the group therapy assessments (individual evaluations), and the recurrence of the use of the Platform. These endeavors improve program quality.
Information Moodshare Discloses
Moodshare will never sell or rent your personal information to any third party. We do not share nonpublic personal information about our customers (present, former, and potential) with anyone, except as required by law, or as follows:
- When you approve such disclosure, to any person;
- To government departments or administrative agencies, even self-regulatory agencies, a civil summons, judicial order, warrant, or equivalent formal order which must be complied with.
How We Protect Personal Information
To secure the integrity of your records, Moodshare implements strict information management protocols, including physical, electronic, and procedural protections. We limit access to information about you to certain employees who, as part of their job duties, need to know the information. We also educate our employees on the importance of consumer privacy and confidentiality through special training programs.
The group therapy video sessions are conducted through an end-to-end encrypted software and only group members and your therapist have access to the online group therapy session.
Laws and Regulations
To enforce and comply with the law, we work with government and law enforcement authorities. You should also be mindful that mental health professionals may be obliged to disclose details in order to adhere to their clinical and legal obligations. In specific, and without restriction, the statute mandates mental health professionals to report information and take action for the following cases:
- Serious suicidal potential;
- Reported or suspected abuse of a child or vulnerable adult;
- Threatened harm to another person.
You will indemnify us from any damages, injuries, and expenses of any kind (including fair legal fees and costs) related to an allegation if anyone brings a claim against us due to your actions on Moodshare.
You may also contact us using the details below:
Kite Labs Inc.
Data Privacy Officer
2430 Herodian Way SE
Smyrna, GA, 30080